Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.More