Introduction of warts:
Warts are a disease caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). It is a type of skin problem that raises bumps on individuals’ skin. Warts, although not dangerous, are ugly, embarrassing, and contagious. At times, it can be painful too. People who have weak immune systems are more likely to develop this common wart.
Factor Causing Warts
Common warts are caused by an infection of HPV. There are more than 100 types of HPV, and only a few of them are causing warts on the hands. Whereas other types of HPV warts are caused on feet and other areas of the skin. It is seen that common warts are harmless, while others may cause serious diseases like cancer of the cervix.
Different Types of Warts
Let us now proceed further and check for different types of warts. Below is the list of three major types of warts.
- Plantar Warts: It is a type of wart that appears on the sole of the feet. The appearance of plantar warts is flesh-colored or light brown lumps. It is a fleck that has a small blood clotting vessel that sooner or later looks like a small black dot.
- Genital Warts: This type of wart appears in public areas. In other words, we can say that it is on the genitals, in and around the anus, and/or in the vagina. This wart looks like a small flesh-colored, pink, or red growth. The size of this wart is very small and difficult to see. They are usually not painful, but the growth is in the cluster groups, and that too with great speed of spreading. The pain is mild, but it can be dangerous at the later stage, and in a certain form of the virus it may cause cervical cancer.
- Flat Warts: It is the type of wart that is usually seen in small children. Also, this kind of disease occurs more on the face and is smaller than other warts. This wart is seen amongst women and that too on the legs.
How Homeopathy Treatment Cures Warts
Homeopathy treatment or Homeopathic management is known to be the best and most therapeutic treatment. The remedies that we are discussing today are meant to be a treatment guide for this condition. It is the process of homeopathy treatment that is taken into consideration to identify the remedy based on general symptoms and constitutional indications.
Homeopathic Management of Warts
Let us proceed further, and have a look at the proper management of these warts diseases in terms of treatment.
- Dulcamara: The homeopathic treatment that helps patients overcome this disease. It is flat warts that arise on the back of the hand and the face. Thus, this process indicates people with rheumatic complaints that are worse in cold, damp weather, and humidity.
- Ferrum picricum (Ferr-pic.): It is the problem that grows on the face, neck, wrists, hands, and knees. To overcome this problem, the treatment people consider is homeopathy. In todays’ fast growing medical solutions, homeopathy is considered to be on top.
- Graphites: It is the treatment and the best remedy for warts and with that, it covers many other skin complaints like eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum (Nit-ac.): This homeopathic remedy is indicated in treating large, fissured, or gold-yellow warts that itch and sting or bleed upon washing. This remedy is also indicated for people who are anxious about health and worry about cancer. Often useful for warts that have a horny wall surrounding a central depression or the more common plantar wart
- Thuja occidentalis: The most common homeopathic treatment that is considered for major types of warts disease. If no remedy is found to be treated for warts, Thuja is termed to be a common remedial process.
Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre is the leading homeopathic clinic that helps its patients in treating major diseases. The doctors and the staff have years of experience and based on the wart disease they deliver the treatment and medication that cure their problems. Book an appointment today to get the best homeopathy treatment in your city.