Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Pain is a common problem among people these days. The problem occurs more in women than in men. This normally occurs when fascia gets inflamed because of stress. The pain normally occurs when you put first step after resting position and stretch the feet upwards while getting up from the bed.
The pain is sometimes is so severe that it becomes impossible to put the heel on floor while rising from sitting position. The factors which can cause heel pain are excessive pressure on foot, long-standing posture on hard surface and obesity among others.
Plantar fascia is a thick flat band of ligament or tissue that starts from heel bone and ends to toe base. It supports the foot arch. Plantar fasciitis is not caused because of an inflammatory condition of plantar fascia. It is actually a non-inflammatory micro tear of fascia resulting from overstressing on the surface.
Advantages of Homeopathic Treatment
Homeopathic medicines are very effective in treating heel pain. Heel pain due to high uric acid, inflammation of tendons/joints/fascia and bone spurs are curable with homeopathy. Homeopathic medicines do not have any side-effects and are safe.
They help in chronic and acute heel pain. They stop the recurrence of disease from the root. The pain is completely eradicated as the healing system of the body is strengthened. Homeopathic medicines are safe among all age groups for treating heel pain.
Medicines for Heel Pain
The four medicines which can relieve the heel pain are Calcarea Flour, Colchicum, Aranea Diadema and Rhus Tox. Rhus Tox is effective for rheumatoid arthritis, plantar fasciitis and heel pain from tendinitis. Rhus tox also treats heel pain from prolonged standing, running, overstraining and overstretching the structures of feet. Colchicum is suitable for heel pain from gout. Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Flour are effective fro heel pain from spurs.
Some Other Alternates for Curing Heel Pain
- Do not stand for a long time on a hard surface
- Apply both ice and warm water alternatively for treating the pain. Fill one tub with warm and other with cold water. Dip your foot in warm water for 1 to 2 minutes and then dip in cold water for 1 to 2 minutes. Do it 5 to 6 times daily before sleeping.
- Women normally cook and do other household work which results in standing for long periods. It is not advisable to stand for a long period in this case and take a break after every few minutes. You can use silicon pads with the shoes. Although our culture does not allow shoes in the kitchen, a show with silicon pads can be kept for use only in the kitchen.
- There are exercises like toe exercise and towel exercise which can relieve the heel pain. Toe exercise is done by sitting on a chair and extending your affected leg so that the heel is on the floor. Pull your big toe up and back with the hand. Pull towards your ankle and away from the floor. Hold the position for 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat the exercise several times in a day with 2 to 4 times in one session.
- Towel stretch is done by rolling a towel under the ball of the foot and holding it at both ends. Pull the towel towards you by keeping the knee straight Hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
What is Heel Pain?
Heel pain as can be understood from the name is the pain occurring in the heels of individuals including the feet and the toes. It becomes very difficult for the affected individuals to stand for a long duration of time or walk smoothly. Appropriate and timely treatment is necessary to get relieved from this condition.
Read more for more information about Heel Pain Disease: https://homeopathyhealing.net/disease/heel-pain-treatment-in-homeopathy/
Causes of Heel Pain
The major causes of heel pain are as follows.
- Plantar fasciitis is one of the major causes of heel pain which is basically the inflammation of the tissue band called plantar fascia which connects the toes and the heel bone at the bottom of the feet of human beings.
- Heel spur which is an abnormal bony growth taking place at the bottom of the heel is another cause of heel pain.
- Achilles tendinitis is another of the important cause of heel pain where the tissue band called achilles tendon connecting the calf muscle in the back of the leg with the heel bone is inflamed.
- Heel pain can also be caused due to rheumatoid arthritis and also from gout where the levels of uric acid is high which gets deposited in different joints of the body.
Homeopathic treatment for heel pain is readily preferred by many due to its high effectiveness and most importantly the homeopathic medicines are devoid from any kinds of serious side effects. Dr. Mahavrat Patel’s Homeopathic Clinic is one of the leading providers of homeopathic treatment to acute heel pain. At the clinic, the most effective and appropriate homeopathic medicines are administered to the affected individuals depending upon the cause of the heel pain.
- Pulsatilla and Rhus Tox are given to the patients with heel pain resulting from plantar fasciitis.
- Calcarea Fluor and Aranea Diadema are the two of the homeopathic medicines for the effective treatment of heel pain arising from spurs.
- Ruta, Rhus Tox and Ledum Pal are very much suitable when the heel pain results from achilles tendinitis.
- At the time when the heel pain is caused by arthritis Bryonia and Rhus Tox are the top grade homeopathic medicines used at the clinic.
- Finally, if gout is the cause of heel pain, the effective homeopathic medicines used are Lycopodium and Colchicum.
So, to get the most efficient and effective treatment for heel pain, do not waste any more time and come to Dr. Mahavrat Patel’s Homeopathic Clinic.
Get in touch with us call: +91-265-2250212 / +91 97236 69210