- If you are experiencing painful cramps, blood clots, irregular bleeding, headaches, excessive weight gain or weight loss frequently, then you are having irregular periods. You are not alone, an average of 14% to 25% of women experience irregular periods between the time of their puberty and menopause.
- Your menstrual health tells a lot about you. Irregular menstrual cycles can affect your health. It can affect your heart health, metabolism, sleep and fertility.
Factors affecting the Menstrual Cycle
Hormonal Imbalances: The two main hormones affecting periods are estrogen and progesterone. An imbalance in these factors can result in irregular periods.
- Puberty: During this phase of human life our bodies undergo several changes due to which it may take more time for the hormones to find the perfect balance. Irregular periods are often sighted at this time.
- Other considerable factors: Extreme weight gain or weight loss, emotional stress, eating disorders, heavy endurance exercise, hormonal birth control, perimenopause, PCOS / PCOD, thyroid problems, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, cervical or endometrial cancer, etc are some other factors that cause irregular periods.
- Homeopathic Treatment of Irregular Periods: Unlike others, Homeopathy focuses on the deeper and complete treatment of the patient by targeting the main cause of the problem and underlying pathology of the uterus/ ovaries. This analytic and in-depth treatment not only cures the patient completely but also provides a much better and vitalized immune system to fight against diseases. It helps the patient gain a healthier lifestyle.
Homeopathy helps in maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle. It aims at regulating a healthy flow of hormones naturally and helps in striking the right balance thus giving you a naturally fit body. The choice to follow the prescribed homeopathic treatment under an experienced homeopath is sure to get you amazing results.
Menstrual Problems and their Homeopathic Treatment:
Here are a few menstrual problems and how homeopathy can help in treating them.
1. Amenorrhea refers to the absence of menstrual periods in females who are in their reproductive age (i.e., between puberty and menopause). The reasons for amenorrhea are:
- Nutritional deficiencies: Malnutrition may affect how the hypothalamus and pituitary gland function, which can lead to amenorrhea.
- Low body weight: Having a low body weight can also prevent the hypothalamus and pituitary gland from functioning correctly. This can lead to a type of amenorrhea known as functional hypothalamic amenorrhea.
- Stress: Stress can affect hormone levels in the body, and it is another cause of functional hypothalamic amenorrhea.
- Excessive exercise: Excessive exercise is the third cause of functional hypothalamic amenorrhea. Some research estimates that half of the women who exercise regularly experience minor menstrual disorders.
- Eating disorders: Having an eating disorder, such as anorexia or bulimia, may cause a person’s periods to stop. This absence of menstruation is usually due to a nutritional deficiency or very low body weight.
- Excessive weight gain: Rapidly gaining weight can cause a hormonal imbalance, which can lead to temporary amenorrhea.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder that affects 6–8 percent of women worldwide.
- Medications: some birth control pills may cause missed periods/ absence of menstruation, this can occur in the first few months of taking a new pill or if a person does not take any placebo pills or have a pill-free week each month. Some of the other birth control methods, such as the hormonal intrauterine device (IUD), implant, and injection can also result in amenorrhea. Some antidepressants and mood stabilizers may affect how the hypothalamus and pituitary gland work. If they are not producing the right levels of hormones, a person’s periods may stop.
- How can Homeopathy help?
Besides monitoring the symptoms and prescribing the best treatment, homeopathy works with an aim to diagnose the root cause of Amenorrhoea. Well selected homeopathic medicines match well with the patient suffering and patient’s symptoms which brings changes in the ovarian function, in the structure and the pathological changes which are occurring in the uterus Women experiencing amenorrhea can benefit from homeopathic medicines as it helps in regulating the menstrual cycle.
- Homeopathic medicines like Calcarea phos, pulsatilla, kali carb etc are found very effective in young girls suffering from delayed puerty; ferrum met, pinus l etc are found effective in cases of amenorrhoea developed due to nutritional deficiencies.
- Homeopathic medicines like Ignatia, staphysagria, Kali carb, colocynthis etc help to establish normal menstrual cycle in cases of amenorrhoea developed after emotional disturbances like excessive anger/ excessive depression/ excessive grief.
- Homeopathic medicines like cyclamen, nux moschata help to establish normal menstrual cycle in cases of amenorrhoea after excessive exercises.
- Homeopathic medicines like Pulsatilla and many others help in patients having amenorrhoea with anorexia and Calcarea carb, Iodium, Phosphorus help in patients having amenorrhoea with excessive appetite.
- Medicines like Graphites, Calcarea Carb etc help in establishing normal menstrual cycle in obese patients.
- Homeopathic medicines like Apis mel, Ars iod, Oophorinum, Iodium etc help in establishing normal menstrual cycle in patients suffering from PCOD.
Many a patients have been benefitted at our clinics (Vadodara- 6359876699, Ahmedabad- 8160474568) with Homeopathic medicines under the able guidance of Dr. Mahavrat Patel and now they are enjoying their normal menstrual cycle.
Dengue is mosquito borne viral infection that is transmitted by the bite of the female Aedes aegypti mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It can’t be spread directly from one person to another person. The occurrence is usually seen in tropical and subtropical areas like India, African countries etc.
Dengue fever is also known as Break bone fever. Platelet counts start decreasing fast in the blood in such patients that leads to haemorrhage.
- High fever
- Muscle and joint pains
- Characteristic skin rash which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Platelet count lowers which cause mild bleeding (nose bleed, gums bleed, bruises etc.)
- Dengue hemorrhagic fever, a rare complication characterized by high fever, damage to lymph and blood vessels, bleeding from the nose and gums, enlargement of the liver, and failure of the circulatory system. The symptoms may progress to massive bleeding, shock, and death results due to dangerously low blood pressure. This is called dengue shock syndrome (DSS).
- People with weakened immune systems as well as those with a second or subsequent dengue infection are believed to be at greater risk for developing dengue hemorrhagic fever.
People with weakened immune systems as well as those with a second or subsequent dengue infection are believed to be at greater risk for developing dengue hemorrhagic fever.
How Homeopathy Helps?
The aim of Homeopathic treatment is to provide symptomatic improvement, minimize complications and promote early recovery. Administering homeopathic drugs under closed monitoring along with other conventional medicines can speed up the time of recovery in the patient. After observing the fever pattern and its three stages- chill, heat and sweat with details of shivering with chilliness before/during fever, irritability/anxiety/restlessness before/during/after fever, by taking note of associated symptoms like headache, nausea, vomiting and their aggravating and ameliorating factors, desire for water during/after fever and if the haemorrhage is started thane the nature of blood lose, sight of haemorrhage etc are also noted; the homeopathic medicine is selected and administered to the patient. Such well selected homeopathic medicines have proven very effective to cure the disease. Few medicines that are proved their usefulness in curing the disease are listed below:
- Eupatorium Perf.:
- Indicated when excruciating pain in the limbs and muscles is seen associated with fever.
- Severe bone pain. Aching pain in bones of extremities as if they would break with soreness of flesh is marked.
- Perspiration relieves all complaints except headache.
- Much swelling of ankles and feet associated with soreness.
- Patient often complains of great thirst.
- Rhus Tox:
- Indicated in fever with polyarthritis (multiple joints pain).
- Maculopapular (flat and red) rashes with itching.
- Pain and stiffness in joints, which is aggravated by first movement of joint but gets relief with further continued movements.
- Complaints often worsen in damp weather.
- Indicated in very initial stage of dengue with high fever.
- The patient is very thirsty and constantly asking for water.
- When the patient feels a cold wave is passing through his body,
- The patient is very restless and develops anxiety and can’t stay at one place for longer time.
- Medicines like Arsenic Alb, Secale Cor, Hamamelis etc. are considered in cases of haemorrhagic dengue fever.
- Medicines like TNT, Vanadium, Ceanothus etc are considered to maintain blood counts in dengue patients.
- Medicines like Bryonia, China, Gelsemium are also useful in Dengue fever when given after matching the symptoms completely.
Chikungunya is the viral infection that is spread by the bite of an Aedes mosquito that usually bites in daytime. The mosquito usually transmits the disease by biting an infected person and then biting someone else. An infected person cannot spread the infection directly to other persons (i.e. it is not a contagious disease).
Common Symptoms Of Chikungunya Are:
I. High fever with backache and severe joints pain with stiffness of joints, the patient is not able to move.
III. Skin rashes with or without itching
IV. Severe weakness
V. Eye infection with over sensitiveness to light (photophobia)
VI. Diarrhoea and/or vomiting may develop in some children suffering from chikungunya
As the disease is self-limiting by nature, most of the symptoms subside within 3 weeks from the onset of symptoms. Some of the symptoms may persist for 3 months and even more. Usually 10 – 1 5 % of the patient those who present with severe Chikungunya progress to Sub acute or chronic phase.
Role Of Homeopathy:
After observing the fever pattern and its three stages- chill, heat and sweat with details of shivering with chilliness before/during fever, irritability/anxiety/restlessness before/during/after fever, by taking note of associated symptoms like headache, nausea, vomiting and their aggravating and ameliorating factors, desire for water during/after fever the homeopathic medicine is selected and administered to the patient. Such well selected homeopathic medicines have proven very effective to cure the disease and its chronicity in terms of long-lasting joints pain post chikungunya.
Homeopathic Medicines For Chikungunya:
I. Eupatorium Perfoliatum
• Indicated when excruciating pain in the limbs and muscles is seen associated with fever.
• Severe bone pain. Aching pain in bones of extremities as if they would break with soreness of flesh is marked.
• Perspiration relieves all complaints except headache.
• Much swelling of ankles and feet associated with soreness.
• Patient often complains of great thirst.
II. Rhus Toxicodendron
• Indicated in fever with polyarthritis.
• Maculopapular (flat and red) rashes with itching.
• Pain and stiffness in joints, which is aggravated by first movement of joint but gets relief with further continued movements.
• Complaints often worsen in damp weather.
III. Other medicines like China, Arnica, Belladonna, Bryonia and Cedron have also proven beneficial in various cases of chikungunya.
Our body has an inbuilt defense mechanism called immune system which defends us against disease-causing organisms like bacteria, virus and fungus. In the absence of an immune system you can become a victim of tuberculosis because of microbes present in the air or harmful bacteria can enter your body while brushing the teeth.
The everyday harmful microbes and bacteria can be prevented by a strong immune system. A weak immune system can make us more prone to illness and infections caused due to microbes. People with low immunity can fall ill frequently and become a victim of pandemic outbreak. Homeopathy corrects your low immunity and helps in boosting it further.
Natural homeopathic medicine for immunity can help the body’s immune system to heal and defend itself. The symptoms of low immunity include slow wound healing, feeling tired every time, tummy troubles like gas, constipation and diarrhea, suffering from frequent common cold and hay fever and having frequent ear infections, pneumonia and sinusitis.
Low immunity can be caused due to lack of sleep, chronic stress, poor diet and sedentary lifestyle. Many medical disorders can also lead to weak immune system. The immunodeficiency disorders can be mild or severe and may be present from birth or occur from medical conditions like viral hepatitis, malnutrition, HIV, some medical treatments and some types of cancer.
Immunity can be increased by nutritious food, proper sleep and physical activity. However, if the infections are at the peak the measures might not be effective. Medical help might be required for fighting off the infections. Homeopathic medicines can boost your immune system naturally without any side-effects.
Homeopathy works at level of immunity and not only provides symptomatic relief but provides long-lasting relief, strengthens immunity naturally, reduces infection recurrence, develops natural defenses against disease-causing organisms, treats root cause of frequent illness including low immunity and is both curative and preventive.
Along with medicine, it is important to have a healthy lifestyle. Some of the tips which can help you in practicing a healthy lifestyle are:
- Practice Yoga
- Quit Smoking
- Deep Breathing Exercises for Stress
- Maintain a healthy weight and exercise regularly
- Drink moderate alcohol if you cannot survive without drinks
- Sleep for 6-8 hours
- Follow basic hygiene rules
- Eat healthy food that is rich in Vitamin C like oranges, amla and lemons. They help in natural immunity boost.
Migraine with aura which is also referred to as classic migraine is actually a recurring headache that strikes after or at the same time as the sensory disturbances known as aura. This is characterized by neurological phenomenon that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes prior to the headache starts. These disturbances might include blind spots and other changes in the vision, flashes of light or a tingling sensation in the hand or the face. Another type of migraine which is referred to as the common migraine also affects individuals where the treatment procedures are almost the same but the symptoms are different.
Symptoms of Migraine with Aura
The most common symptoms for migraine aura include temporary vision or any other visual disturbances which commonly strikes prior to the other symptoms that are as follows.
- Intense pain in the head
- Sensitivity to light and sound
Migraine aura generally strikes within 60 minutes prior to the starting of the head pain which lasts for about less than an hour. Many times, it might as well happen that migraine aura comes no headache or with very little headache particularly in the individuals with age over 50.
There are some visual signs and symptoms of migraine aura that occur in some people that tend to start right in the centre of the field of the affected people’s vision and then spread outward which includes the following.
- Blind spots that are sometimes outlined by some simple geometric designs
- Shimmering stars or spots
- Experiencing flashes of light
- Loss of vision or distorted vision
- Zigzag lines which slowly float across the field of vision
Some of the affected individuals might also experience the following with migraine aura.
- Weakness of muscles
- Difficulty in speech or language
- Feeling of numbness or a tingling sensation on one hand or on one side of the face
Homeopathic Treatment for Migraine Aura at CHHC
Homeopathic treatment of migraine aura at Cosmic Homeo Healing Centre aims to effectively provide migraine relief to the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used for migraine with aura act on the body at the level of immunity and reinstate the deviated functions. At the same time, the medicines also help to control the symptoms of migraine that too without any side effects. The medicines so used for treatment at CHHC is extremely specific and individualised to every affected individual. That is the reason a thorough history is required to customize the treatment for Migraine. This is exactly the reason as to why the doctors at CHHC plans the homeopathic treatment for migraine aura after a detailed analysis as well as review of the past treatments for migraine and medicines taken by the affected individuals. The homeopathic medicines so used are aimed at curing the disease from the root and not superficially suppression of the symptoms so that it does not reappear.
Leukoderma which is also referred to as Vitiligo is a disorder of the skin where the skin tends to lose its original colour in patches. These patches are usually irregular in shapes as well as sizes. This is actually a pigmentation disorder where the pigment-producing cells in the skin that the melanocytes begin to get destroyed. As a result of this, there begins to develop white patches on the skin. In addition to this, the hair so growing in that affected area might also lose their colour and start turning grey.
This is such a disorder that has a great psychological impact on the affected individuals particularly in the young ones and the adolescents. Dealing with the same at times becomes extremely difficult specifically if the white patches are developed on the visible portions of the skin like the face, arms, hands, feet. It can also develop on the genitals as well. In these situations, very strong emotions develop and the affected individuals fear of being depressed, embarrassed or simply worried about what other people would say or how they would react.
Causes of Leukoderma
The exact cause of leukoderma is still not clearly known but it is believed to an autoimmune disorder where the pigment-producing cells that provide colour to the skin are being destroyed by the antibodies of the own body. The destruction so caused to the melanocytes and the defective formation of the new melanocytes results in the loss of melanin which is exactly why the skin loses its original colour and white patches begin to develop. Some of the major factors that trigger leukoderma areas listed below.
- An over-reactive immune system which causes destruction to the melanocytes
- A highly psychologically stressful even in the life of the individual
- Imbalance of genetic oxidative stress
- An individual with a family history of leukoderma is more prone clearly proving that heredity is a major cause
- Harming of the skin as a result of a cut or sunburn
- Extensive and prolonged exposure to some chemicals
- A neural cause might also trigger leukoderma
- White patches on the skin can also be caused by a virus
In addition to this, leukoderma has also been found to be associated with a few of the autoimmune disorders as well as inflammatory diseases affecting the people that are as follows.
- Addison’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alopecia areata
- Pernicious anaemia
Symptoms to Watch Out for
- The individuals affected with leukoderma or Vitiligo develop white patches on the skin that are of irregular sizes and shapes. It is more common on the exposed parts of the skin like hands, face, neck, arms etc. It can also occur on the non-exposed parts like the genitals, breasts, thighs etc.
- In some of the affected individuals, the hair might turn grey. Additionally, there might be a white discolouration inside the mouth as well all of which needs to be watched out for. The spread of the patches cannot be determined where at times it might completely stop right after the occurrence of the first patch.
- In general, these white patches do not spread. In some of the affected individuals, it might take several years to develop whereas on the other hand, in some individuals, large areas can be covered with patches within a few months. Moreover, in some of the patients, a good amount of mental stress can propel the growth of these white patches.
- There are a number of affected individuals who feel distressed and stigmatized by this condition. The self-image drops drastically which in turn might lead to depression. Many affected individuals have been seen to have developed a negative feeling about the same.
- Most of the patients report feelings of embarrassment which can lead to low self-esteem as well as social isolation. It feels very awkward when the white patches develop on the face giving rise to frustration, anger and disillusionment. Particularly in the teenagers, disturbances in mood, mood swings, irritability and depression are very common.
- Thus, it can be clearly understood as to how this disease of leukoderma causes a significant psychological impact on the affected individuals. Sometimes, the psychological impact is more severe as compared to the disease. So, it is extremely important to begin the process of treatment at a proper time.
Homeopathic Treatment of Leukoderma by CHHC
- If you are affected by leukoderma or Vitiligo, it would be a very good idea to opt for homeopathic treatment. Now, at this point of time, if you are in search of homeopathy treatment for leukoderma Vadodara, then look no further and come to CHHC.
- CHHC offers top quality homeopathic treatment for leukoderma. With the adequately trained and vastly experienced doctors, you can be assured of getting the best possible treatment for leukoderma.
- The general homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of leukoderma are Arsenic Album, Baryta Carb, Arsenic Sulph Falvus and Baryta Mur. In addition to this, the expert doctors at CHHC make use of the following medicines to offer an effective treatment to leukoderma.
- Sulphur – It is certainly one of the best and most effective homeopathic remedies for leukoderma
- Silicea – It is the constitutional medicine used by the doctors for the treatment of leukoderma
- Calcarea Carb – This homeopathic medicine is used when there are milky white spots on the affected individual’s skin
- Arsenic Album – Keeping the psychological impact in mind the doctors prescribe this homeopathic medicine for the affected individuals who have very anxious personalities
- Sepia – This homeopathic medicine is used for the treatment of leukoderma in the individuals who have a quite indifferent attitude.
The doctors of CHHC have the necessary skill set as well as the expertise to appropriately assess the whole situation along with the patients’ psychological condition and accordingly proceed with the treatment for the purpose of bringing about the intended results as early as possible.
Heel Pain Treatment
Heel pain has become a very common issue that is being faced by individuals. It is also referred to as Plantar fasciitis and is found to be more common in the women as compared to the men. This occurs at the time when the plantar fascia suffers inflammation as a result of excessive stress.
The pain so caused is generally much more when the first step is put after resting position particularly in the morning after getting up from sleep and stretching the feet in an upward position. Many times, the heel pain happens to be so severe that the affected individual cannot put the feet on the floor when rising from a sitting position.
About Plantar Fascia and Plantar Fasciitis
The plantar fascia is actually a band of tissue (ligament) which is thick and flat. It originates from the heel bone and connects to the base of the toes. It provides support to the arch of the foot.
Actually, the plantar fasciitis is a non-inflammatory condition of plantar fascia causing pain. It is basically a non-inflammatory micro tear of the fascia which causes the pain and it the result of excessive stress on its surface. But at times, the inflammation of the plantar fascia causes the unbearable pain as well.
Major Causes of Heel Pain
Some of the major causes of heel pain areas listed below.
- The first major cause of heel pain is the inflammation or a small tear of plantar fascia which is present at the bottom of the foot mainly due to excessive stress.
- Another common cause of heel pain is due to a heel spur which is basically an abnormal bony growth occurring at the bottom of the heel. This pain as a result of heel spur gets worse at the time of standing and walking.
- Achilles tendinitis also causes heel pain to a great extent. It is caused due to the inflammation of the Achilles tendon which is actually a band of tissue which helps in the connection of the calf muscle in the back of leg to the heel bone.
- Heel pain can also be caused because of rheumatoid arthritis which is an autoimmune disease that affects the small joints of the body causing intense pain along with inflammation.
- Gout can also be another cause of heel pain along with tenderness as well as swelling which is caused due to the high levels of uric acid in the blood.
The major trigger factors of heel pain are as mentioned below.
- Prolonged standing on a hard surface that too on a regular basis
- Too much pressure on the foot
- Wear and tear of the tendons or ligaments due to external factors such as sports activities, work etc.
Management of Heel Pain with Homeopathy by CHHC
- Heel pain homeopathic treatment is one of the most preferred treatment options and the main reason behind the fact is its high effectiveness.
- The expert and experienced doctors at CHHC makes sure to provide an effective cure to heel pain. In addition to this, homeopathic treatment for heel pain does not cause any side effects which is exactly why the affected individuals are always looking forward to it.
- The homeopathic medicines so used for the treatment of heel pain are completely safe without the involvement of any adverse side effects yet quite effective in the treatment of both chronic as well as acute heel pain.
- These medicines start acting from the root and hence quite helpful in inhibiting the recurrence of the process of the disease.
- Moreover, they help in the stimulation of the defence mechanism of the body and strengthens it which help in the complete eradication of the pain. The doctors at CHHC makes use of the following medicines for the treatment of heel pain.
- Rhus Tox and Pulsatilla – These are the two of the top homeopathic medicines used for treating heel pain as a result of plantar fasciitis
- Aranea Diadema and Calcarea Fluor – These medicines are used to treat heel pain that is caused by the heel spurs.
- Ruta and Ledum Pal – Both of these medicines are used along with Rhus Tox for providing relief from heel pain caused due to Achilles tendinitis
- Bryonia – Used along with Rhus Tox for heel pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Colchicum and Lycopodium – Used for the treatment of heel pain arising out of gout
The doctors at CHHC are highly trained and qualified so as to use the best combination of medicines for the best treatment of heel pain. So, at any point of time, you feel heel pain is causing trouble in your life, do not waste even a moment and seek help from CHHC for the best possible results within a short period of time.
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the wind pipe or the bronchus and hence the name of the disease. This inflammation is usually caused by viral, bacterial or fungal infection. Bronchitis is also caused by allergy as well. The infection occurs in the upper respiratory tract and results in coughing and irritation in the throat.
Symptoms of Bronchitis
The signs and symptoms of bronchitis need to closely monitored for the purpose of timely treatment which is valuable for a proper cure. Some of the noticeable symptoms of bronchitis are as mentioned below.
- Coughing is the most common of all symptoms which may or may not be with mucus. Allergic cough is usually dry whereas the infective cough has the tendency of production of mucus
- Wheezing might occur as a result of the inflammation of the air pathway or muscular tightness which in turn gives rise to shortness of breath
- Congestion in the nose or at times runny nose
- Pain in the chest and the throat
- Moderate to high fever
- Difficulty at the time of breathing
- Joint pain, body ache and tiredness
Causes of Bronchitis
It is essential to know about the causes of bronchitis so as to come up with the required treatment procedure for an effective cure. Bronchitis most commonly occurs at the time of cold and wet seasons which is generally associated with the infection of the upper respiratory tract. The main causes of bronchitis are as enumerated below.
- Bronchitis is caused by a number of viruses that includes influenza A as well as influenza B which is more commonly referred to as flu
- Bacterial infection also causes bronchitis. The most common bacteria that causes bronchitis is Mycoplasma pneumonia which causes “walking pneumonia”
- Bronchitis is caused due to certain environmental factors like inhaling of harmful fumes or other chemicals present in the air.
- Dust, tobacco smoke and excess air pollution can also cause bronchitis
- Persons with weakened immune system especially the elderly people are more susceptible to bronchitis
Treatment of Bronchitis
Homeopathy treatment for bronchitis gives great results in all sorts of bronchitis and that too at all of the stages. In case of acute bronchitis, the duration of the disease can be drastically reduced along with the elimination of the need of antibiotics. There are almost zero side effects on treating bronchitis with homeopathic remedies. In case of chronic bronchitis, the homeopathic medicines provide a long lasting relief to the affected individuals by necessarily boosting their immune system for effectively fighting against the allergens and by controlling the tendencies of catching cold. There are some of the most effective homeopathic medicines provides immediate relief to the patients by reducing the productive episodes of coughing. In an addition to this, homeopathic treatment of the disease of bronchitis reduce the inflammation, clears up the infection, eliminates the pain and discomfort thereby an trusted option for the treatment of bronchitis.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a breathing disorder that occurs at the time when the airways to the lungs swell and narrow which reduces the amount of air that can pass through. This in turn leads to difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, tightness of chest along with persistent coughing.
Symptoms of Asthma
The symptoms of asthma are required to be closely monitored so as to provide timely care and treatment to the patient. Some of the major sings and symptoms of asthma are as listed below.
- Coughing particularly at night, the cough might be with or without sputum production
- The skin tends to pull in between the ribs at the time of breathing
- Shortness of breath which gets worse at the time of exercising or other physical activity
- Tightness of chest with a feeling of pain as well as pressure
- Wheezing that comes in episodes which gets worse at night or at early morning with symptoms free periods in between
Some of the emergency symptoms of asthma especially an attack of asthma are as follows.
- Pale and blue lips as well as face
- Extreme difficulty to breath
- Sweating and rapid pulse
- Severe anxiety and decreased alertness level during an attack of asthma
Causes of Asthma
The major causes of asthma are as detailed below.
Allergy is one of the major causes of asthma. The allergy occurs due to certain substances which are termed as allergen. These allergens can be a variety of things like
- Food items like prawns, eggs, shell fish etc.
- Feathers, hair and dander of animals
Colder temperature and wind and chemicals in the air can cause a trigger to the asthma attack.
Asthma can occur because of an infection or irritation of the respiratory tract. It can also occur as a result of a gastrointestinal upset caused by irregular meals, faulty eating habits, hyperacidity etc.
There are certain emotional factors like emotional worries or tensions, anxiety etc. can trigger sudden attacks of asthma.
Treatment of Asthma
Homeopathic treatment of asthma is a much preferred choice as compared to the conventional treatment options especially the use of inhalers and other medications. These options for treatment are many times associated with a number of side effects like increased heart rate, weakness of muscles, changes in the behaviour & mood, nausea, vomiting etc. So, in this regard, homeopathic treatment is a better choice to treat the disorder without any side effects and thereby a safer option. Homeopathic treatment makes use of natural medicines that are completely safe and the treatment focuses on easing the symptoms of asthma as a whole. The medicines so used are as per the exact conditions and the symptoms of the affected individual thereby providing better results.
Exam stress and exam fear are two of the most common things observed among the students. Both are not actually the same but it has been observed that each of the terms are used interchangeably. Though they are not exactly the same but are greatly related to each other.
Understanding Exam Stress and Exam Fear
Exam stress is actually the excessive stress faced by the students at the time of their exam usually before the commencement of exam and also while it is ongoing.
On the other hand, exam fear or exam phobia is the fear of examinations that the students face. Here the main fear is associated with failing in the examination or not scoring good as per the expectation.
Reasons Behind Exam Fear and Exam Stress
There are a number of reasons as to why exam stress and exam fear occurs which are as enumerated below.
Preparation is Not Adequate
Inadequate preparation is the most common reason of occurrence of stress as well as fear. When the preparation is not sufficient, the students are doubtful about their performance in the exam and as a result of stress, the fear begins to develop among the students.
Pressure from Peer and Family
Pressure is another major contributory factor to the fear of the students. The pressure of performing good in the exams from the teachers, parents, relatives and others add up the fear as well as stress of the students. Pressure from peer group is also an important factor in this regard.
Irrational or Vague Beliefs
It has been observed that some irrational and vague beliefs of the students like feeling of worthlessness if score is not good, parents will be very angry and throw them out if result is not good etc. are the major reasons for exam stress.
The thought of the students of failing in the examinations induces a lot of fear in them which creates a negative impact on the performance.
Apart from these, there are a number of other causes that creates the exam fear and stress but these are the most common ones.
Homeopathic treatment is certainly the best for the treatment of exam stress. When a homeopathic remedy is chosen very carefully, it gives successful results. Some of the major medicines used for the homeopathic treatment of exam stress are as listed below.
- Arsenicum– Ideal for the ones who feel very anxious particularly after midnight
- Kali Phos – It acts as a great nutrient for the nerve which is highly effective in case of physical despair arising out of excitement, fatigue, headache, weaknesses etc.
- Argentum nitricum– Used for the individuals who behave irritably and repent it later
- Gelsemium– Helpful for the ones who suffer from performance nerves and lack confidence
- Anacardium– This medicine is used when nervous exhaustion occurs
- Lycopodium– It is a remedy for the ones who tend to over prepare
Thus, effective use of homeopathic treatment tends to produce very good results for dealing with exam stress and fear.